What makes OCHRE BLEND such a good choice for Norstone stone cladding?
7 reasons OCHRE BLEND is ideal for stone cladding projects:
- Precision machine-cut panels fits exactly for precise layouts
- Panels and corner units are fixed size and combine like a jigsaw puzzle
- Cuts accurately to avoid waste and damage
- Ends are L shaped for perfect interlocking tile - no grout required
- Ochre Blend is available in a number of depths from our slimline (SL) style at just 15-30mm to the more rugged and 3D effect of Rustik at 35-45mm
- Qualifies for Warranties/guarantees to be installed onto Knauf using laticrete MVIS Adhesive.
- Rustik™ range provides easy coverage of internal walls and corners for ultimate ease of installation.
If you are curious about ochre blend as a cladding material, you should really consider ordering a sample so you can see and feel the finish and colours first-hand – you cannot fail to be impressed by an ochre blend panel!
Check out our project galleries to see some amazing projects featuring examples of ochre blend stone cladding designs.